Enjoy our signature ten day trek vacation where you will experience the best of the San Francisco Bay Area. This vacation takes you to San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, Muir Woods National Monument, Point Reyes National Seashore, pristine Tomales Bay, Jack London State Historic Park in Glen Ellen, and superb Sonoma Wine Country estate wineries. This trek is a fantastic walking holiday that has everything you could wish for!
The trek includes 6 days of hiking from 8 to 12 miles (13 to 19 km). It also includes a free day on beautiful Tomales Bay with an opptional kayaking opportunity and a day of walking between winery estates for wine tastings. Each night you will stay in premier lodging, ranging from charming country inns to luxury boutique hotels, and have many opportunities for world class dining and spa treatments.
- 10 days/9 nights
- Hiking 8 to 12 miles (13 to 19 km) daily
- Elevation gain up to 2300 feet (700 m)
- 6 days hiking
- 1 free day on Tomales Bay with an optional kayaking opportunity
- 1 day walking between winery estates for wine tastings
- Stay in premier hotels and charming country inns
- Breakfasts included
- Wine Tastings included
- Luggage transfers included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- $3500 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $3200 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $6300 single occupancy, April-November
- $5700 single occupancy, December-March
- One bed, usually a king, is the default for double occupancy bookings. If you want two beds, please contact us.
- This pricing is based on premier rooms. If you want lower cost standard rooms, please contact us.
- You can start your trek on Saturday or Sunday. If you want to start on a different day, please contact us.