Enjoy our signature ten day trek vacation where you will experience the best of the San Francisco Bay Area. This vacation takes you to San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, Muir Woods National Monument, Point Reyes National Seashore, pristine Tomales Bay, Jack London State Historic Park in Glen Ellen, and superb Sonoma Wine Country estate wineries. This trek is a fantastic walking holiday that has everything you could wish for!
The trek includes 6 days of hiking from 8 to 12 miles (13 to 19 km). It also includes a morning kayaking and a day of walking between winery estates for wine tastings. In addition, you get a special private catered dinner on beautiful Tomales Bay and a unique winery estate tour. Each night you will stay in premier lodging, ranging from charming country inns to luxury boutique hotels, and have many opportunities for world class dining and spa treatments.
- 10 days/9 nights
- Hiking 8 to 12 miles (13 to 19 km) daily
- Elevation gain up to 2300 feet (700 m)
- 6 days hiking
- 1 morning kayaking with a naturalist guide
- 1 day walking between winery estates for wine tastings
- Stay in premier hotels and charming country inns
- All breakfasts and lunches included
- Wine Tastings included
- 1 dinner included
- Luggage transfers included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- $3900 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $3625 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $6700 single occupancy, April-November
- $6250 single occupancy, December-March
- This pricing is based on premier rooms–lower cost standard rooms are available
- You can start your trek on Saturday or Sunday. Contact us to start on a different day.