On this 7 day/6 night trek you will explore San Francisco Bay. You will experience the vibrant history of San Francisco, the famous "City by the Bay", without traffic, taxis, or tourist buses. This vacation allows you to visit San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, and the quaint village of Tiburon. In addition, you will explore two famous islands in San Francisco Bay. Angel Island is the "Ellis Island" of the West Coast, and Alcatraz Island is site of the infamous prison known as "The Rock". This urban trek is perfect for getting to know San Francisco. If you are a repeat visitor you can experience it intimately on foot for the first time.
The trek includes 3 days of walking from 4 to 9 miles (6 to 14 km) through San Francisco, around San Francisco Bay, and through the wetlands of the bay. In addition, it includes ferry rides on the bay and two days to explore the islands. Your lodging is first class each night, and the dining options are fantastic. San Francisco is a culinary capital. You will have the chance to dine at world class restaurants with Michelin stars most every night. All are within walking distance of your hotel!
- 7 days/6 nights
- Hiking 4 to 9 miles (6 to 14 km) daily
- Elevation gain up to 800 feet (250 m)
- 5 days walking
- Stay in premier hotels
- All breakfasts and lunches included
- Luggage transfers included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- Ferry and park fees included
- Premium Rooms (Bay View Kings)
- $2800 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $2450 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $5200 single occupancy, April-November
- $4500 single occupancy, December-March
- Standard Rooms (Interior Kings)
- $2450 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $2100 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $4500 single occupancy, April-November
- $3800 single occupancy, December-March
- You can start your trek on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. Contact us to start on a different day.