Enjoy our 5 day/4 night trek vacation which wonderfully combines city elegance with fabulous hikes and natural beauty. The vacation begins in San Francisco, crosses the Golden Gate Bridge, and visits Sausalito and Muir Woods on beautiful Mount Tamalpais. The city nights provide an opportunity for sensational dining, while the days have lovely mountain and coastal hikes.
The trek includes 3 days of hiking 9 to 10 miles (14 to 16 km). You will have the opportunity to sightsee and shop in both San Francisco and Sausalito, as well as relax at Muir Beach on the Pacific Ocean. Each night you will stay in premier lodging, ranging from charming country inns to luxury boutique hotels.
- 5 days/4 nights
- Hiking 9 to 10 miles (14 to 16 km) daily
- Elevation gain up to 2300 feet (700 m)
- 3 days hiking
- Stay in premier hotels and charming country inns
- Breakfasts included
- Luggage transfers included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- $1350 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $1275 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $2450 single occupancy, April-November
- $2300 single occupancy, December-March
- One bed, usually a king, is the default for double occupancy bookings. If you want two beds, please contact us.
- This pricing is based on premier rooms. If you want lower cost standard rooms, please contact us.
- You can start your trek on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. If you want to start on a different day, please contact us.