This 6 day/5 night Wine Country vacation traverses beautiful Mount Tamalpais and finishes in the Wine Country. You begin the trek by visiting Sausalito and hiking Muir Woods . The trek finishes in the village of Glen Ellen. There you will visit Jack London State Historic Park and superb Sonoma estate wineries. This vacation lets you enjoy much of Wine Country, from the rugged beauty of the mountains to the pleasure of wine tastings at the end of your journey.
This Wine Country trek includes 3 days of hiking from 8 to 10 miles (13 to 16 km). It also includes a day of walking between winery estates for wine tastings. You will have the opportunity to explore the village of Sausalito and relax at Muir Beach. As with all of our treks, you will stay in premier lodging, ranging from charming country inns to luxury boutique hotels with spa and dining options.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Hiking 8 to 10 miles (13 to 16 km) daily
- Elevation gain up to 2300 feet (700 m)
- 3 days hiking
- 1 day walking between winery estates for wine tastings
- Stay in premier hotels and charming country inns
- All breakfasts and lunches included
- Wine tastings included
- Luggage transfers included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- $2250 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $2150 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $4100 single occupancy, April-November
- $3800 single occupancy, December-March
- This pricing based on premier rooms–lower cost standard rooms are available
- You can start your trek on Sunday. Contact us to start on a different day.