This 6 day/5 night Wine Country vacation traverses beautiful Mount Tamalpais and finishes in the Wine Country. You begin the trek by visiting Sausalito and hiking Muir Woods . The trek finishes in the village of Glen Ellen. There you will visit Jack London State Historic Park and superb Sonoma wineries. This vacation lets you enjoy much of Wine Country, from the rugged beauty of the mountains to the pleasure of wine tastings at the end of your journey.
This Wine Country trek includes 3 days of hiking from 8 to 10 miles (13 to 16 km). It also includes a day of walking between wineries for wine tastings. You will have the opportunity to explore the village of Sausalito and relax at Muir Beach. As with all of our treks, you will stay in premier lodging, ranging from charming country inns to luxury boutique hotels with spa and dining options.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Hiking 8 to 10 miles (13 to 16 km) daily
- Elevation gain up to 2300 feet (700 m)
- 3 days hiking
- 1 day walking between wineries for wine tastings
- Stay in premier hotels and charming country inns
- Breakfasts included
- Wine tastings included
- Luggage transfers included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- $2400 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $2200 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $4150 single occupancy, April-November
- $3750 single occupancy, December-March
- One bed, usually a king, is the default for double occupancy bookings. If you want two beds, please contact us.
- This pricing is based on premier rooms. If you want lower cost standard rooms, please contact us.
- You can start your trek on Monday. If you want to start on a different day, please contact us.