This 5 day/4 night running vacation is designed for the serious runner who also wants Wine Country luxury and pampering. The trek is set in Sonoma County's Valley of the Moon, which includes the villages of Glen Ellen and Kenwood. The area is known for its 5 star inns, fresh California cuisine, and superb wineries. Three state and regional parks ring the area, including Jack London State Park, Sonoma Valley Regional Park. With wine tastings every afternoon, you will get to experience vineyard tours, cave tastings, and mountaintop tastings. We will be happy to discount your trek if you prefer no wine tastings.
The trek includes 3 days of running 8 to 11 miles (13 to 18 km) in state and regional parks. Your lodging is 5 star every night! Note: This is the same as our Sonoma Valley Hiker's Trek, but designed for runners. You run in the morning, return to your lodging for a shower and lunch, and then have a wine tasting in the afternoon. You finish your days relaxing at your lodging.
- 5 days/4 nights
- Running 8 to 11 miles (13-18 kilometers)
- Elevation gain up to 2100 feet (640 meters)
- 3 days running
- 4 days wine tasting
- Stay in luxury inns
- Breakfasts included
- Wine tastings included
- Luggage transfers included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- $2225 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $1925 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $3950 single occupancy, April-November
- $3350 single occupancy, December-March
- One bed, usually a king, is the default for double occupancy bookings. If you want two beds, please contact us.
- This pricing is based on premier rooms. If you want lower cost standard rooms, please contact us.
- You can start your trek on a Monday. If you want to start on a different day, please contact us.