This 4 day/3 night trek vacation is designed for those who enjoy wine and want to spend their time exclusively in the Wine Country. You will traverse the vineyards and mountains surrounding the quaint towns of Sonoma Valley. Traveling from the historic Sonoma Plaza to the village of Glen Ellen, you will enjoy a variety of experiences. With world class wineries to small winery estates, your trek will be one to remember! This trek provides you with a unique Sonoma Valley wine and walking vacation.
The trek includes 3 days of hiking 5 to 8 miles (8 to 13 km). Not only will you wine taste along the route, but there is a wine and food pairing and a winery tour. One day is spent walking the redwood forest of Jack London State Park. Your lodging on this trek is first class each night.
- 4 days/3 nights
- Hiking 5 to 8 miles (8 to 13 km) daily
- Elevation gain up to 900 feet (270 m)
- 3 days hiking with wine tastings
- Stay in an historic hotel and luxury inn
- Breakfasts included
- Expensive daily wine tasting fees included
- Luggage transfers included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- $1600 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $1400 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $2700 single occupancy, April-November
- $2300 single occupancy, December-March
- One bed, usually a king, is the default for double occupancy bookings. If you want two beds, please contact us.
- This pricing is based on premier rooms. If you want lower cost standard rooms, please contact us.
- You can start your trek on Tuesday. If you want to start on a different day, please contact us.