This 4 day/3 night trek vacation is designed for those who enjoy wine and want to spend their time exclusively in the Wine Country. You will traverse the vineyards and mountains surrounding the quaint towns of Sonoma Valley. Traveling from the historic Sonoma Plaza to the village of Glen Ellen, you will enjoy a variety of experiences. With world class wineries to small winery estates, your trek will be one to remember! This trek provides you with a unique Sonoma Valley wine and hiking experience.
The trek includes 2 days of hiking 6 to 7 miles (10 to 11 km). Not only will you wine taste along the route, but there is a wine and cheese pairing and a winery picnic lunch. It also includes a day of walking between winery estates for wine tastings. Your lodging on this trek is first class each night.
Please note: The October 2017 wildfires closed some of the trails we use on this trek. Because of this, we have developed alternate routes until the trails reopen. We are confident that your trekking experience will not be negatively impacted by the trail closures. Please call us for further details on trail conditions and alternate routes.
- 4 days/3 nights
- Hiking 5 to 7 miles (8 to 11 km) daily
- Elevation gain up to 500 feet (150 m)
- 2 days hiking with wine tastings
- 1 day walking between winery estates for wine tastings
- Stay in luxury inns
- All breakfasts and lunches included
- Expensive daily wine tasting fees included
- Luggage transfers included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- $1300 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $1200 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $2100 single occupancy, April-November
- $1900 single occupancy, December-March
- This pricing based on premier rooms–lower cost standard rooms are available
- You can start your trek any day except Wednesday or Thursday