This 5 day/4 night trek traverses the heart of Napa Valley's wine country - from the culinary haven of Yountville, to chic St. Helena, to the quaint town of Calistoga. You will walk past vineyards and through towns, a state park, and on quiet country roads. Along the way, you will visit world famous wineries and taste the excellent vintages of this famous region. Finally, for incredible wine country dinners, you can walk to any number of world class restaurants. If you have always dreamed of the perfect active wine and food vacation, this trek is for you.
This trek includes two days of walking 7 miles (11 km) in the Napa Valley. You will walk between wineries for reserve wine tastings, including library and barrel tastings. It also includes one day of hiking 5 miles (8 km) in Bothe/Napa Valley State Park with an estate wine tasting and a visit to the caves of a traditional sparkling wine house.
- 5 days/4 nights
- Hiking 5 to 7 miles (8 to 11 km) daily
- Elevation gain up to 600 feet (180 m)
- 3 days walking between wineries and winery estates for wine tastings
- Stay in luxury inns
- All breakfasts and lunches included
- Expensive daily wine tasting fees included
- Luggage transfers included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed custom maps and trail notes included
- $2150 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $2000 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $3500 single occupancy, April-November
- $3100 single occupancy, December-March
- You can start your trek on Sunday or Monday. Contact us to start on a different day.