This 3 day/2 night trek is designed for those looking for a special getaway who love hiking, luxury, wine, and California cuisine. You will stay in one of the world's finest small luxury hotels and spas in the heart of the Sonoma wine country. This trek provides excellent hiking and in-depth winery experiences in the lovely village of Kenwood in Sonoma's Valley of the Moon.
The trek includes 2 days of hiking 8 miles (13 km) in beautiful state parks with oak, madrone and redwood trees and lovely mountain vineyard vistas. You finish each day with special wine tastings. In addition, it includes wine tasting on your arrival day. Furthermore, your lodging on this trek is 5-star each night. This Kenwood trek is perfect for a quick, active getaway.
- 3 days/2 nights
- Hiking 8 miles (13 km)
- Elevation gain up to 1200 feet (670 m)
- 1 day wine tasting
- 2 days hiking and wine tasting
- Stay in a luxury inn
- Breakfasts included
- Wine tastings included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- $1250 per person double occupancy, April–November
- $1125 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $2200 single occupancy, April-November
- $1950 single occupancy, December-March
- One bed, usually a king, is the default for double occupancy bookings. If you want two beds, please contact us.
- This pricing is based on premier rooms. If you want lower cost standard rooms, please contact us.
- You can start your trek on a Thursday. If you want to start on a different day, please contact us.