This 3 day/2 night trek is designed for those looking for a special weekend getaway who love hiking, luxury, wine, and California cuisine. You will stay in one of the world's finest small luxury hotels and spas in the heart of the Sonoma wine country. This quick getaway provides excellent hiking and in-depth winery experiences in the lovely village of Kenwood in Sonoma's Valley of the Moon.
The trek includes 2 days of hiking 8 miles (13 km) in beautiful state parks. You finish your days with special wine tastings including winery tours and food pairings. In addition, it includes wine tasting on your arrival day. Furthermore, your lodging on this trek is 5-star each night. This Kenwood trek is perfect for a weekend getaway. Ask us about mid-week discounts.
- 3 days/2 nights
- Hiking 8 miles (13 km)
- Elevation gain up to 2100 feet (640 m)
- 1 day wine tasting
- 2 days hiking and wine tasting
- Stay in a luxury inn
- All breakfasts and lunches included
- Wine tastings included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- $1200 per person double occupancy, April–November
- $1000 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $2100 single occupancy, April-November
- $1750 single occupancy, December-March
- This pricing based on premier rooms–lower cost standard rooms are available
- You can start your trek on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Contact us to start on a different day.