This 3 day/2 night trek is designed for those looking for a special weekend getaway who love hiking, luxury, wine, and California cuisine. You will stay in one of the world's finest small luxury hotels and spas in the heart of the Sonoma wine country. This quick getaway provides excellent hiking and in-depth winery experiences in the lovely village of Kenwood in Sonoma's Valley of the Moon.
The trek includes 2 days of hiking 8 to 10 miles (13 to 16 km) in beautiful state parks. You finish your days with special wine tastings. This includes winery tours, cave tastings, and food pairings. In addition, it includes wine tasting on your arrival day. Furthermore, your lodging on this trek is 5-star each night. This Kenwood trek is perfect for a weekend getaway. Ask us about mid-week discounts.
Please note: The October 2017 wildfires closed some of the trails we use on this trek. Because of this, we have developed alternate routes until the trails reopen. We are confident that your trekking experience will not be negatively impacted by the trail closures. Please call us for further details on trail conditions and alternate routes.
- 3 days/2 nights
- Hiking 8 to 10 miles (13 to 16 km)
- Elevation gain up to 2100 feet (640 m)
- 1 day wine tasting
- 2 days hiking and wine tasting
- Stay in a luxury inn
- All breakfasts and lunches included
- Wine tastings included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- $1250 per person double occupancy, April–November
- $1000 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $2250 single occupancy, April-November
- $1700 single occupancy, December-March
- This pricing based on premier rooms–lower cost standard rooms are available
- You can start your trek any day except Saturday