This 5 day/4 night trek is designed for the serious hiker who also wants Wine Country luxury and pampering. The trek is set in Sonoma County's Valley of the Moon, which includes the villages of Glen Ellen and Kenwood. The area is known for its 5 star inns, fresh California cuisine, and superb wineries. Three state and regional parks ring the area, including Jack London State Park, Sonoma Valley Regional Park, and Sugarloaf Ridge State Park. With wine tastings every day, you will get to experience vineyard tours, cave tastings, and mountaintop tastings. We will be happy to discount your trek if you prefer no wine tastings.
The trek includes 3 days of hiking 8 to 9 miles (13 to 15 km) in state and regional parks, with a special wine tasting experience at the end of every hike. Your lodging is 5 star every night! Note: This is the same as our Sonoma Valley Runner's Trek, but designed for hikers. You enjoy a picnic lunch on the trail and wine tasting at the end of the hikes. You finish your days relaxing at your lodging.
- 5 days/4 nights
- Hiking 8 to 9 miles (13-15 kilometers)
- Elevation gain up to 2100 feet (640 meters)
- 3 days hiking
- 4 days wine tasting
- Stay in luxury inns
- All breakfasts and lunches included
- Wine tastings included
- Luggage transfers included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- $1925 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $1625 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $3550 single occupancy, April-November
- $2950 single occupancy, December-March
- This pricing based on premier rooms–lower cost standard rooms are available
- You can start your trek on Sunday or Monday. Contact us to start on a different day.