Enjoy this nine-day/eight-night self-guided active vacation based on the famed inn-to-inn hikes in Europe. You’ll experience the best of the San Francisco Bay Area and the Northern California Wine Country. This vacation takes you to San Francisco, across the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, Muir Woods National Monument, and to superb Sonoma Wine Country estate wineries. This trip is a fantastic active vacation that combines hiking, wine tasting, a bit of shopping, world-class dining and luxurious accommodations, optional spa treatments and luxury in a gorgeous setting!
The hike includes 6 days of hiking from 8 to 10 miles (13 to 16 km). You’ll have the opportunity to sightsee and shop in both San Francisco and Sausalito, as well as relax at Muir Beach on the Pacific Ocean. Each night you will stay in premier lodging, ranging from charming country inns to luxury boutique hotels, While in the Wine Country, you’ll have wine tastings every day, 4 in total, including vineyard tours, cave tastings, and mountaintop tastings.
- 9 days/8 nights
- Hiking 8 to 10 miles (13 to 16 km) daily
- Elevation gain up to 2300 feet (700 m)
- 6 days hiking
- Stay in premier hotels and charming country inns
- All breakfasts and lunches included
- Wine tastings included
- Luggage transfers included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- $3900 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $3300 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $7300 single occupancy, April-November
- $6100 single occupancy, December-March
- This pricing based on premier rooms–lower cost standard rooms are available
- You can start your trek on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. Contact us to start on a different day.