Please note that we are temporarily unable to fulfill this trek. Armstrong Woods was damaged in a fire last fall and was due to reopen by Memorial Day. It has not yet reopened. Until it does, this trek is not available. Please contact us if you have any questions.
This 5 day/4 night trek explores the beautiful western side of Sonoma County. It includes the Pacific Ocean, redwood forests, world famous wineries, and the chic town of Healdsburg with world class dining. You will walk along a Pacific Ocean beach. Stroll on quiet country roads past vineyards and through towns and visit wineries along the way. Hike in an old growth redwood forest. You will also be able to enjoy incredible wine country dinners at Michelin starred restaurants. If you want to explore a taste of everything northern California has to offer, this trek is for you.
This trek includes one day of walking 3 to 5 miles (5 to 8 km) on a two mile sandy beach and along a coastal road. The second day is hiking 3 or 6 miles (10 or 14 km) in a beautiful old growth redwood forest. Your third day is a leisurely 5 mile (8 km) walk in the renowned Dry Creek appellation in the Sonoma Wine Country. You will walk adjacent to country roads and between wineries where you will enjoy special tastings. You finish your trek in Healdsburg, a wine country dining and shopping mecca.
Note: Your first lodge is adjacent to the Links at Bodega Harbour, an 18 hole golf course with several holes fronting the Pacific Ocean. So, if you would like to add a golf day to the front of your trek, let us know.
- 5 days/4 nights
- Hiking 3 to 6 miles (5 to 10 km) daily
- Elevation gain up to 600 or 1400 feet (180 or 430 m)
- 1 day walking between wineries and winery estates for wine tastings
- 1 day walking along a sandy beach
- 1 day hiking in an old growth redwood forest
- Stay in luxury inns
- All breakfasts and lunches included
- Expensive daily wine tasting fees included
- Luggage transfers included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed custom maps and trail notes included
- $1750 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $1550 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $3100 single occupancy, April-November
- $2700 single occupancy, December-March
- You can start your trek on Monday. Contact us to start on a different day.
- If you add a golf day on the front, you can start on Sunday