This 5 day/4 night trek explores the beautiful western side of Sonoma County. It includes the Pacific Ocean, redwood forests, world famous wineries, and the chic town of Healdsburg with world class dining. You will walk along a Pacific Ocean beach. Stroll on quiet country roads past vineyards and through towns and visit wineries along the way. Walk and explore the valley floor of an old growth redwood forest. You will also be able to enjoy incredible wine country dinners at Michelin starred restaurants. If you want to explore a taste of everything northern California has to offer, this trek is for you. Please note this trek has gentle walking and no hiking!
This trek includes one day of walking 3 to 5 miles (5 to 8 km) on a two mile sandy beach and along a coastal road. The second day is walking 3 miles (4 km) exploring the valley floor of a beautiful old growth redwood forest. Your third day is a leisurely 5 mile (8 km) walk in the renowned Dry Creek appellation in the Sonoma Wine Country. You will walk adjacent to country roads and between wineries where you will enjoy special tastings. You finish your trek in Healdsburg, a wine country dining and shopping mecca.
Note: Your second lodge is adjacent to the Links at Bodega Harbour, an 18 hole golf course with several holes fronting the Pacific Ocean. So, if you would like to add a golf day to your trek, let us know.
- 5 days/4 nights
- Walking 3 to 5 miles (5 to 8 km) daily
- No significant elevation gain or loss
- 1 day walking between wineries and winery estates for wine tastings
- 1 day walking along a sandy beach
- 1 day walking in an old growth redwood forest
- Stay in luxury inns
- Breakfasts included
- Expensive daily wine tasting fees included
- Luggage transfers included
- Transfers during the trek included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed custom maps and trail notes included
- $1900 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $1750 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $3300 single occupancy, April-November
- $3000 single occupancy, December-March
- One bed, usually a king, is the default for double occupancy bookings. If you want two beds, please contact us.
- This pricing is based on premier rooms. If you want lower cost standard rooms, please contact us.
- You can start your trek on Sunday. If you want to start on a different day, please contact us.