This 4 day/3 night getaway gives you the opportunity to walk around the beautiful San Francisco Bay. You will stay in three beautiful bay side hotels and enjoy fabulous dinners every night. This is the perfect local's weekend getaway, or a wonderful short vacation for a visitor. Most of all, it allows anyone to experience the bay in a unique and personal way.
The trek includes 2 days of walking 9 miles (14 km) around San Francisco Bay, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and through the wetlands of the bay. The walks are on the San Francisco Bay Trail, going from San Francisco to Sausalito and then to Tiburon. The lodging is first class each night, and the dining options are as delicious as they are varied.
Note: The checkout process shows premium room pricing. If you would like standard rooms, please let us know in the comments section at the end of checkout.
- 4 days/3 nights
- Hiking 9 miles (14 km) daily
- Elevation gain up to 250 feet (75 m)
- 2 days walking
- Stay in premier hotels
- All breakfasts and lunches included
- Luggage transfers included
- All taxes, fees, and tips included
- Detailed maps and trail notes included
- Premium Rooms (Bay View Kings):
- $1275 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $1100 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $2400 single occupancy, April-November
- $2050 single occupancy, December-March
- Standard Rooms (Interior Kings):
- $1100 per person double occupancy, April-November
- $925 per person double occupancy, December-March
- $2050 single occupancy, April-November
- $1700 single occupancy, December-March
- You can start your trek on any day